Presenting with my group in science class about the five senses

A group us attempted a pyramid in of our first physical education class together.

A talking stick that I made on our day trip to McQueen Lake.

A poster that a group of us made in class that looked at the foundations of education.

All of the thank you cards that I received from my students from my first practicum.

A couple of special things that my professors made for me.

Reflection about my descriptive pictures

All of these pictures represent parts of my educational journey thus far in the program. The first picture of my group presentation is just one of many class presentations I have done. These presentations have given me more confidence in public speaking and the skills required for delivering material. The second picture is a fun depiction of the amazing group of people I have had the chance of going through this program with. The talking stick is important because with it, we learned the way it is used in the classroom and how it ties to indigenous ways of teaching. The poster represents all of the things that tie in with education including sociology, history and philosophy. We used magazines and cut out images that represent different things like gender, socioeconomic status, culture and outdoor education. The fifth picture of the cards is very special to me because it represents the connections and relationships I formed with my students in my practicum class. Finally, the last picture represents the amount of effort that the professors put into our learning. One of the things is a note I received from a prof and the other is a little “teacher survival tool kit”.